Saturday 24 November 2012

happy saturday to you!





























i hope you all have a good weekend. what are your plans?

maria, our husbands and i are meeting shortly for coffee and gelato.
i'm hopefully going to finish off the b&w film i have in my camera at the moment.
we're having dinner with friends from melbourne tonight.
tomorrow i'm having a catch-up with some girlfriends.

i've also been trying to find clothes in my wardrobe that actually fit me. the bump is growing, which means i can't wear a lot of my nice 
clothes. so my challenge is trying to be a stylish pregnant lady... wish me luck.

hope the sun is shining for you wherever you are in the world.

photos above are left overs from our october weekend in the blue mountains. yes, more rhododendrons!

m x

6 comments:

  1. i'm sure you're one stylish pregnant lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. sounds like you had a nice weekend. I'm with Laura - I'm sure you're very stylish.

    ReplyDelete
  3. lovely shots! that looks like a beautiful place

    ReplyDelete