Friday 25 September 2015

Bonjour!







And here begins my photos from our recent European holiday! I'm excited to share my film photos on here. I've only had three rolls developed so far - another 10 to go! So no excuses for not updating this old blog.

We started our 4.5 week trip in Paris. We had a really great time and surprisingly we got over jet lag pretty quickly.
We visited old and new places, ate great food, caught up with a few friends and did lots of walking.

I've just realised the top two photos almost fit together exactly! Views from Pompidou - I think some of the best views of Paris. We were lucky enough to catch the last days of a wonderful exhibition on the work of Le Corbusier. We really enjoyed the show and Teddy managed to sleep in his pram the whole time. Win win. 

1 comment:

  1. so beautiful Mel, I can't wait to see your other photos. It is so great to get the photos back from a long trip as you discover photos you forgot about or can see some you were really waiting to see how they turned out. :) x

    ReplyDelete