Friday 16 May 2014

Early mornings...









I never used to be a morning person, I wouldn't wake up before 8:30am most days (luckily I've always started work at 10am - haha), but that's all changed since Teddy's been around. I still like my sleep, but I actually like the early mornings. The light is so pretty and having the opportunity to watch the sun rise some mornings (thanks Ted) is truly wonderful.

One morning a month or more a go, Teddy woke particularly early. From our kitchen window I could see that the cloud were quite special, so we jumped in the car and headed to Clovelly Beach. I'm so glad we did, all I kept saying was wow!

Thank you young Theodore for making me appreciate the beauty of early mornings.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I wish I could wake up before the sun rises!! I have Eloise now and we still don't wake up before 7 am!!
    I have always wanted to be a morning person though, think of all the work I'd get done!

    xo

    ReplyDelete