Wednesday 5 March 2014

Piaf and Jed's Wedding









The reason for our nice little holiday, was so we could celebrate the marriage of our friends Piaf and Jed. I went to uni with Piaf, 
sadly I don't see her much these days, as she lives in Lismore and I'm in Sydney. But, when ever we do see each other, it's like old 
times. A sign of a good friend I think.

It was a beautiful wedding in the middle of the country. Piaf and Jed did an amazing job, they got their craft on to the maximus and 
created a stunning event. The theme was 1920s and everyone dressed up. It was a lovely, fun, happy day and the food as delicious.

Thank you Piaf and Jed for inviting us to celebrate with you. 

xx

p.s I adore weddings, I'm urging more of my friends to get married, so that I can attend.

No comments:

Post a Comment